From beginning of 2014 OMS has started to work with Bamesa team for improve the actual QMS system.
Project targets were:
- reinforce the compatibility with ISO/TS 16949 requirements
- simplification of documentation
- reinforce core-tools deployment, especially APQP & Control Plan and FMEA, then links to 8D/Problem Solving
- improve access to documentation by integration with SharePoint , utilization of hyperlinks and VBA for task automation as much as possible
For OMS team, thank you for all your help and support during integrated management system re-engineering project. At the end of the project positive remarks such are the re-structuring of Integration Management System processes through a new process map, better process descriptions and follow up through utilization of new Excel –based infrastructure, the new online tool GAP – Global Action Plan (Database created for effective control of corrections/corrective-preventive actions) and, not at least an improved problem solving process were stated by our certification body.Mrs. Maria ANCA , Integrated System Manager of Bamesa Otel Romania.
Topoloveni city, Arges County-RO,EU, 2014-09-26
In 2018 we restarted our collaboration with Bamesa for a new project: IATF 16949 transition preparation.
Project goal was to review actual QMS and implement new/updated requirements of IATF 16949.
Together with Bamesa Team, the following activities were performed:
- Plan and perform necessary training for Bamesa management team
- review existent documentation
- analyse and implement CSR Renault revision 2017 in QMS
- Develop product safety procedures and work instructions, forms
- Develop and implement risks and opportunities control system, reinforce process approach
- Assure support in develop and monitor planning for new equipment integration (Gant, risks identification and mitigation, progress follow..)
- Update internal audit process
- Implement other specific requirements and create templates and other documents
- Perform internal audit and report the status to management team
- Assure support to management review
BAMESA is one of the international leaders in Steel Service Centers located in seven countries with a processing capacity of over 2.5 million tons per year of flat carbon steel, and production facilities covering a total area of more than 700,000 m2.
Phone: +40 724 349 179
Linkedin: Alexandru TUDOSE