Access Internal Audit Outsourcing to understand how you can perform supplier audit in an easy way.
For small and mid-size companies this is the best approach. It is sustained by several arguments, like:
- the cost of asking the presence of an internal auditor is large compared to the cost of using a local auditor
- you want to see an objective status of your current quality system implementation
- your company is small, there are not enough employees in the offices to perform the audit in an independent way
- you have a small business in automotive industry and you don’t have enough time to follow all details about implemented Quality Management System
- you have a high turn-over employees ratio
By using our internal audit competences, you can conduct an onsite Internal audit, Gap analysis for new standards/ requirements (especially customer-specific requirements).
We are able to perform internal audit according most of the standards worldwide including but not limited to: ISO 9001, IATF 16949, VDA 6.3, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and many other standards and customer-specific requirements.
- Manage your internal audit programme in coordination with you
- Plan and perform internal audits
We are able to perform:
- Quality System internal audit
- Internal manufacturing process audit
For internal manufacturing process audit we are able to check the process according CQI standards too.