ISO 14001-45001 information consulting-integration in actual Quality System
OMS consultants has experience in implementation of integrated management systems according ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 requirements for various companies, especially within automotive industry. Their know-how and experience is not limited only to standard understanding, they have skills also in interpretation of national/ European regulations and practical appliance of them.
ISO 45001:2018 is a new International standard which replaces OHSAS 18001. ISO 45001’s goal is to to manage and continuously improve Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) within the company. In fact, this is a set of requirements which helps companies to implement OH&S policy and address governmental regulations.
ISO 14001 is the international standard that specifies requirements for Environmental Management System (EMS). Environmental Management System is a strategical company approach in implementation its environmental policy and address governmental regulations.
For both standards the common ‘Annex SL’ introduces a common structure which provides compatibility with other ISO standards including ISO 9001 Quality, ISO 14001 Environment and ISO 27001 Information Security management systems.
By using the High Level Structure guidelines, we help you combine the instruments and methods of your existing management systems into a uniform structure and provide you supplemental solutions (digital tools) to get a robust implementation.
Annex SL is a document that the ISO group uses to define standard’s structure. The common structure is as follows:
- Clause 1 Scope – What is this standard used for (scope)
- Clause 2 Normative References – Other documents related to standard
- Clause 3 Terms and definitions – What words are specific for this standard(glossary).
- Clause 4 Context of the organization – company understanding, context (internal and external issues),nterested parties and their expectations, system scope..
- Clause 5 Leadership – top management involvment
- Clause 6 Planning – starting from objectives, what risks can occurs, opportunities (and of course related risks) and the planning to achieve specific objectives
- Clause 7 Support – needed processes to implement for providing necessary resources (Human Resources including needed competences, equipment and technologies..)
- Clause 8 Operation – daily controls in place to operate management system processes
- Clause 9 Performance Evaluation – methods used to measure processes performance
- Clause 10 Improvement – needed actions to improve your management system