Instructor – general profile
Alexandru TUDOSE is an OMS Integrated Management System Consultant and Trainer (IATF 16949, ISO 14001, and ISO 45001 management systems). He has provided professional training and consulting in several areas like:
- IATF 16949 implementation for several first tier suppliers
- Integration of customer-specific requirements and related particular subjects like Renault ASES preparation
- Integration of ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 requirements within Quality Management System
- Digital transformation for automotive industry companies
He is a trainer for the following subjects:
- Core tools according AIAG (APQP and Control Plan, SPC, MSA and FMEA)
- AIAG VDA FMEA
- AIAG FMEA
- IATF 16949
- Lean Manufacturing
He is an approved Dekra, Omnex and Magna Automotive trainer.
Alexandru TUDOSE’s education includes a Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering from Polytechnic University of Bucharest and a Master’s degree in Computer Networks.
He has been an Advanced Quality Engineer for Johnson Controls (now Adient) before holding Quality Manager position at Wagon Automotive (present: CIE Automotive). After Wagon Automotive, Alexandru worked a several years in management positions at several automotive companies. In 2016 he started to work as consultant for several previous employers.
He studied at the Bucharest Technical University Industrial Engineering and has a MSc in Computer networks provided by University of Bucharest – Technologies Department. Other training accomplishments include specific automation, quality and project management courses.
More on Alex’s web site: www.alexandrutudose.ro